Sunday, October 31, 2010

Running the Marathon

As Ryan was saying last week, when running in a marathon mile 20 becomes really hard.  You seem like you can't continue and there is no possibility of finishing.  This semester is currently at mile 18 I think. Times are getting tough and its not fun anymore.  Everyone is getting focused on holiday's soon to be arriving, well focusing on anything other than school maybe.

But this may just be me.  Thanksgiving seems forever away and so close at the same time, but the amount of work I have to do and the limited time I have to do it between now and then can become overwhelming.

I just want to encourage you to finish the race.  We have been doing so well this semester and there is no excuse to stop now.  I know life is getting hard and there is not time for fun anymore but push through these next couple of miles.  It will be worth it.

Anybody else feeling exhausted and ready to quit?

No comments:

Post a Comment