Thursday, November 25, 2010

PIE!!!

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.  Coincidence?  I think not!  ~Author Unknown
This semester has been a busy one, and a break was much needed, for me at least!  So I was happy when Pie Night was finally here.  I ate some delicious pie, talked to some delicious awesome people, and was able to finally relax before heading home. 

If you weren't able to make it, I'm sorry, but thanks to Sherene we have some pictures! 


Here is the line up of pies.  They were all tasty!!














Here are people having fun and playing games!





Oh and the most important part!! Congradulations to Connor for winning the "Best Looking Pie" competition.  It's probably one of the most beautiful cherry pies I've ever seen.
Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the pie that won "Best Tasting."  But that honor went to Katelyn's Bonaffi pie; banana, coffee, AND toffee. Good choice, Katelyn.  Good choice.

I hope you are all having a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving.  Enjoy your families and shopping tomorrow!  See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment